Imagine sitting down with your dad, talking about everything about life. Gisting you about all his difficulties, how he live his life up to this life.
And suddenly he get serious, looking deep into your eyes and say: … … …
“Kid, Maybe I Didn’t Love Your Mother!”
How will you feel…??!!!
He understand you’re going to feel bad, and that’s why he didn’t get the balls to tell you.
Your dad really loves you, you know. And he’s not interested in destroying your expectations about life. That, you might never love your woman and still get married to her anyway.
No not because there’s no other ways. But because you didn’t have the gut to question your life back then: ‘What do you really want in life? What do you values? And again, is this woman really worth your time?”
But instead, you’re just going with the flows.
Your Father Didn’t Have The Balls To Tell You To Disobey Him.
He knows there’s no way for you to live your life without giving him some “fuck you dad” attitude.
He knows without you actually saying “Yeah, dad, enough is enough, I’ve gat to live my own life” then you might never reach your true happiness. But telling you will make him seem like fool. Hence, because his own father didn’t manage to tell him that then he wouldn’t have the courage to tell you too.
How wonderfully it will be, if every parents has the gut to say; “Yeah kid, live your life. Yes, live your fucking life? Forget about your papa here, if there’s anything that gonna makes you happy – boy….. Go get it!!!”
But no. No one has the gut to say that. We’re all here getting selfish, forcing “our ways” to our children’s ways.
Although this article is not for everybody. Only the ones who realize the mistake. Only the father who also go through a lot of shit from his own father, without actually realizing anything.
Yeah! Those are the types of father who could really get it.
Tell your kids the truth. The harsh reality of life. Let them face it (head on). Let them realize that, not knowing what you want will make you chose anything available. And that, not wanting to disobey your father will make you live a miserable life.
(I your dad, didn’t always knows what the best for you. I can only sit here pretending that’ve figured out my life, only that, am just trying all the best not to face my fear).
In this case, I your dad, might actually don’t know what I want in life, talking of knowing what you want.
So kid, please live your life. Yes! Live your fucking life.
Here are easy to find articles:
And or … … …
Join My WhatsApp Group Here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EmnAShBe9DfIHKsNg5PXx4
- Welcome To Hell
- You Know Why It Failed…?!?
- I Can’t Give Her What She Wants
- Ultimate Guide
- The Mundane Task
- What About Tomorrow?
- By Now I Think You Should Know
- In The Jungle Of Passion
- The Journey
- My Three Girlfriends
- The Rebirth
- Death Race
- The Mission (Part Two)
- The Mission
- Mastercraft Lake Chass
- Total Misconstrued
- Ultimate Step, Lake Chass
- “I Wish No One Really Wish Me A Happy Birthday.”
- Working With The Devil
- Being Kind To Your Enemy Is Being Cruel To Yourself.
- In Your Dreams…??
- To Be Honest; I Don’t Really Know What You Want In Life.
- THE CHARM
- Your Dream! Your Life! Your Goals! Or The People?
- Little Quotes
- Am Going To Redefine My Life
- In My Dating Book
- Some Random Quotes From Me
- Fuck Your Ideas
- Let Plan Your Life
- Taking My Brother To His Next Struggling Of Life
- Sometimes It Just Feel Like You Don’t Know Your Purpose
- Every Time People Lie
- Kicking Some Stupid Asses Out There
- Download 4unkydoe songs
- Being A Free Bird
- Motivation Is Crap!
- Bad Experience
- The Job Seeker (Lake Chass)
- How Do You Want To Succeed In Your Life??
- Am I The Only One Failing In Life??
- What If I Choose To Be Crazy Again?
- Devil’s Son
- Self Made Quotes 102
- You Don’t Always Understand Your Life And That’s Okay.
- Never Be Affected
- I Will Become Great I Promised
- Interesting; Say A Complete Slob Wanna Be My Girlfriend?
- Life: This Is What You Turn My Brother Into?
- Ultimate Calm
- Because You Care
- Think About It: Not Everyone Will Become Great.
- A Nano Man
- Your Life
- Deep Water
- The Challenge (Part Two)
- The Challenge
- A Chronicle Man
- Meeting My Professor
- Suspense! (Part Two)
- Suspense! (Part One)
- All Round Quotes 101
- Mr. James You’re Good In Theory
- On My Journey To The Coaching Land
- The Day I Regretted Entering A Taxi.
- Two Things Your Mother Didn’t Want To Accept.
- Two Things Your Father Never Have The Balls To Tell You.
- Nobody Can Stop Me!
- Madam Fuck-Face.
- Your God Will Ask You.
- Pay Attention To Her Stupidity.
- SAVAGERY: YOU DON’T WANNA FUCK WITH.
- A Lesson Learned From Living A Disciplinary Lifestyle.
- Here Are Two Things I Want You To Pay Attention To:
- Have Some Limit – There’s A Way You Could Never Understand Women.
- You Can’t Predict Your Success.
- Never Get Depressed!
- I Want To Dedicate My Life To Writing.
- I Take It One Step At A Time.
- I Leave Many Shit Behind.
- IDEAS NEVER COME EASY.
- Why Can’t We All Face Our Own Dreams?
- From My Perspective: This Is The “Type of Girls” That I Really Want To Date.
- This Time Around: I’ve Gat To Make Some Tough Decisions.
- The Best Way To Keep-Up The Challenge: Logic.
- At Least “A Little Kick Ass” Is Enough.
- You Have To Dedicate Your Life To Something.
- What Types Of Girl Are You Dating?
- You Still Have A Long Ways To Go.
- What I Didn’t Learn About Life.
- WE ALL FIRST BELIEVE IN OUR FUCKED UP DREAMS.