When you’re playing with words.
Mind your territory. When you’re dealing with me. Mind your words. I never let go of any word untested.
Experience has taught me many times: people has some hidden messages. They don’t always say it on your face. But always appear in their words.
And if you’re a smart-ass. Someone who go beyond techniques. Then you will pay attention more to actions than words. And because of this, we always forget words. We only pay attention to actions. Which later fuck us deep.
I don’t know much about dating. Because dating suck. But I know plenty about debunking people. Tell me one thing about your life. And I will go all day thinking about it. Trying to find your hidden messages.
And by doing that, I’ve save myself a lot of time dealing with some fuckup people out there. Those who only come to you because of reasonable something. And they’re not ready to give anything in return. They’re just coming to drained you.
Action – Word – and Action.
You must be vigilant of both. Always.
Stop telling me you love your neighbor. If your neighbor is using some tricks to get some shit out of you, you better use counter-wise. Or else, you’re going to be exploited.
Sometimes you don’t get the measurements all at once. But as you ponder on about it. Definitely you’ll get the main figure. And that doesn’t mean you should go all your day paying attention to people. That gonna make you weird.
It’s a work in progress mission. Where you’re becoming great day by day.
And to give you some guidance. When dealing with some people you didn’t trusted that much. Always ask yourself, “What is he trying to tell me?” Or better still, ask yourself, “What are the hidden messages of this?”
You can transferred that to your friendships as well. But rest assured. You’re going to loose many friends. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. At least, it will save you from being captured by some enemies.
And believe me, in the next few weeks or so. You’re coming back to say, “Thank you dude. I really appreciate,” because almost everyone in your life are communicating with you with some hidden messages. It just that, you’re not paying enough attention.
And remember, not all of these people are paying attention to their own words as well. Some are just plainly talking or having a chat with you and or somebody else around you. But often times, there’s always a message behind what they say. Only that, you or the dude they’re talking to ain’t paying attention.
If you manage to become a great DEBUNKER. There’s always a good benefit behind it.
People will be getting your messages clearly. You’ll be understanding people deeply. And you will always try to see beyond the facade.
Instead of just listening to people. (As your dating coaches always say). You’re now understanding them.
And instead of giving people what they want. You’re now giving them what they’re asking for. Because most of your friends are very good at smoking-screen. Where they’re hitting you without notice.
And don’t forget the like of your dating partners. They’re always good at hitting people.
With this being said .. .. ..
Always try to be a good DEBUNKER.
Meet you @ the next post .. .. ..
You Can Join My WhatsApp Group Here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EmnAShBe9DfIHKsNg5PXx4
Easy to find articles:
- Welcome To Hell
- You Know Why It Failed…?!?
- I Can’t Give Her What She Wants
- Ultimate Guide
- The Mundane Task
- What About Tomorrow?
- By Now I Think You Should Know
- In The Jungle Of Passion
- The Journey
- My Three Girlfriends
- The Rebirth
- Death Race
- The Mission (Part Two)
- The Mission
- Mastercraft Lake Chass
- Total Misconstrued
- Ultimate Step, Lake Chass
- “I Wish No One Really Wish Me A Happy Birthday.”
- Working With The Devil
- Being Kind To Your Enemy Is Being Cruel To Yourself.
- In Your Dreams…??
- To Be Honest; I Don’t Really Know What You Want In Life.
- THE CHARM
- Your Dream! Your Life! Your Goals! Or The People?
- Little Quotes
- Am Going To Redefine My Life
- In My Dating Book
- Some Random Quotes From Me
- Fuck Your Ideas
- Let Plan Your Life
- Taking My Brother To His Next Struggling Of Life
- Sometimes It Just Feel Like You Don’t Know Your Purpose
- Every Time People Lie
- Kicking Some Stupid Asses Out There
- Download 4unkydoe songs
- Being A Free Bird
- Motivation Is Crap!
- Bad Experience
- The Job Seeker (Lake Chass)
- How Do You Want To Succeed In Your Life??
- Am I The Only One Failing In Life??
- What If I Choose To Be Crazy Again?
- Devil’s Son
- Self Made Quotes 102
- You Don’t Always Understand Your Life And That’s Okay.
- Never Be Affected
- I Will Become Great I Promised
- Interesting; Say A Complete Slob Wanna Be My Girlfriend?
- Life: This Is What You Turn My Brother Into?
- Ultimate Calm
- Because You Care
- Think About It: Not Everyone Will Become Great.
- A Nano Man
- Your Life
- Deep Water
- The Challenge (Part Two)
- The Challenge
- A Chronicle Man
- Meeting My Professor
- Suspense! (Part Two)
- Suspense! (Part One)
- All Round Quotes 101
- Mr. James You’re Good In Theory
- On My Journey To The Coaching Land
- The Day I Regretted Entering A Taxi.
- Two Things Your Mother Didn’t Want To Accept.
- Two Things Your Father Never Have The Balls To Tell You.
- Nobody Can Stop Me!
- Madam Fuck-Face.
- Your God Will Ask You.
- Pay Attention To Her Stupidity.
- SAVAGERY: YOU DON’T WANNA FUCK WITH.
- A Lesson Learned From Living A Disciplinary Lifestyle.
- Here Are Two Things I Want You To Pay Attention To:
- Have Some Limit – There’s A Way You Could Never Understand Women.
- You Can’t Predict Your Success.
- Never Get Depressed!
- I Want To Dedicate My Life To Writing.
- I Take It One Step At A Time.
- I Leave Many Shit Behind.
- IDEAS NEVER COME EASY.
- Why Can’t We All Face Our Own Dreams?
- From My Perspective: This Is The “Type of Girls” That I Really Want To Date.
- This Time Around: I’ve Gat To Make Some Tough Decisions.
- The Best Way To Keep-Up The Challenge: Logic.
- At Least “A Little Kick Ass” Is Enough.
- You Have To Dedicate Your Life To Something.
- What Types Of Girl Are You Dating?
- You Still Have A Long Ways To Go.
- What I Didn’t Learn About Life.
- WE ALL FIRST BELIEVE IN OUR FUCKED UP DREAMS.