If you’ve been thinking about success for so long that you don’t even know what it meant again, then have gat to welcome you back to another episode of life.
Not all you do must have meanings.
Because the more you keep on finding a proper way to define your path is the more frustrated you’ll be. Sometimes, you just have to keep on moving.
Although what you really want for yourself isn’t realistic, and believe me, you’re not even making sense in front of most people because what you want is not only out of expectations but also make you seem foolish. But am still going to tell you to never gives up.
“All I want for my life is to be a writer. I wanted to be able to write anywhere at anytime and yet I am stuck without having penny.”
Yeah, I am the one. (Yes, Lasisi Isaiah Oluwadamilare). I really wanted to be a professional writer and travel across the globe. But you know fucking what? It doesn’t seem realistic. It seem as if am a lunatic (especially in my area of town ‘or let say village to be accurate’) and what even make it worsening is the fact that “I hate doing what I don’t really want to do.”
And to be sincere, I really hate (just) working for money. I prefer to do it because I really wanty to and not because people are making money from it.
And right now (if am going to be ultimately honest) my life is a total mess. Yeah, I didn’t know what am really doing. You know, it just seem as if “I just do things” without thinking much about them.
And why is my life a total mess?
Because I wanted to be more realistic.
I want people to see that am serious and that am doing it right.
I want them to be proud of me, and also, I wanted to be proud of myself. And sincerely speaking, all these are making me sick.
Correct! I easily get lost.
And here is the key:
Not everyone is designed to live a normal life. And the more you fight it is the more you’ll be losing it. You won’t be happy on your own talk of being happy among people. And as long as you keep on beating and whining about it then the longest you’ll be in depression. Yes! You’ll be drifting along it.
Because your beliefs about wanting a normal life isn’t because you couldn’t get one, but because you don’t actually believe you could make it or that what you’re doing isn’t actually what you should be doing. You think maybe you’re just wasting your own time.
And I couldn’t blame you because most of the time we all want to be sure that this thing we’re doing is going to be a comfortable one. That it must sustain our want and give us the pride and the prestige we deserve. And when we’re feeling uneasy and some uncertainty, we started questioning our own dreams.
We started asking the same question people are asking us. We started saying “yeah man, it seem am not living a normal life. Maybe I should try to get a job and try to be more realistic” and believe me, after finding a job you’re still going to ask that same question again and again. Not because you don’t know what you’re doing, but because what you’re doing seem as if it is not in alignment with what you are. And believe me, you can’t just escape your own mind. Your heart really knows better than any fucking body else.
And openly speaking, when we removed what your mother or your father (and some of your families member including your friends) gonna say about you out of the matter, you’ll probably rise in living your own life. You won’t fucking care about who you be or how people perceived you. You’ll just be living your life on your own term.
And ultimately speaking, others opinion should take the back sit.
It’s your life. But anyway, am also sorry to tell you this:
You’ll probably feel like shit when you realize that all your friends are making it in their lives and here you are fucking around with your life. Well, well, well, another people’s success will surely make you question your own. And believe me, it’s going to hit you real hard.
So, that is the sacrifice.
You live your life on your own term and pay the price of chasing your own dream where you might not be loved by people who really mean much to you and be discarded by people who you really looks up to.
Be what people think is normal and regret your actions for the ‘most’ rest of your life.
To each its own you must be ready to pay the price. That’s it.
Be a writer and be ready for a journey that might not earn you money but the one that might later worth it.
Be the fuck ‘else’ you think is normal for you to be in order to be loved and respected by your folks but might make you regret at the end of your life because you didn’t do what you really wanted to do.
It’s a simple choice to make but one that really tie to the results of how your life really pays out in heaven (heaven I meant really mean your life).
And if you refused to chose one then what really happens? Well, you’re still gonna face the consequences. Behold, not taking action is taking action itself.
No matter the choice you take, you’re still going to pay.
But anyway, even with all the overwhelming difficulties, you’re still going to be happy for chosen the right one (but not everyone are ready to do that).
So feel free to live your life the way you wanted to (and as long as you know the meaning of your own success and not the definition of your mainstream) and don’t feel sorry for doing so.
Anyone who does not happy with you should go fuck themselves.
And if you’re still the one who isn’t feeling the fulfillment of your own pursuit? Then you better check your expectations.
Maybe you’re there about money but not because you really wanted to. Or maybe you’re there because you wanted to appear normal in front of your folks?
Alright then! Dream on!!
You’re probably going to end up in regret.
So? ?? ???
Meet you at the next post.
Easy to find articles:
- Welcome To Hell
- You Know Why It Failed…?!?
- I Can’t Give Her What She Wants
- Ultimate Guide
- The Mundane Task
- What About Tomorrow?
- By Now I Think You Should Know
- In The Jungle Of Passion
- The Journey
- My Three Girlfriends
- The Rebirth
- Death Race
- The Mission (Part Two)
- The Mission
- Mastercraft Lake Chass
- Total Misconstrued
- Ultimate Step, Lake Chass
- “I Wish No One Really Wish Me A Happy Birthday.”
- Working With The Devil
- Being Kind To Your Enemy Is Being Cruel To Yourself.
- In Your Dreams…??
- To Be Honest; I Don’t Really Know What You Want In Life.
- THE CHARM
- Your Dream! Your Life! Your Goals! Or The People?
- Little Quotes
- Am Going To Redefine My Life
- In My Dating Book
- Some Random Quotes From Me
- Fuck Your Ideas
- Let Plan Your Life
- Taking My Brother To His Next Struggling Of Life
- Sometimes It Just Feel Like You Don’t Know Your Purpose
- Every Time People Lie
- Kicking Some Stupid Asses Out There
- Download 4unkydoe songs
- Being A Free Bird
- Motivation Is Crap!
- Bad Experience
- The Job Seeker (Lake Chass)
- How Do You Want To Succeed In Your Life??
- Am I The Only One Failing In Life??
- What If I Choose To Be Crazy Again?
- Devil’s Son
- Self Made Quotes 102
- You Don’t Always Understand Your Life And That’s Okay.
- Never Be Affected
- I Will Become Great I Promised
- Interesting; Say A Complete Slob Wanna Be My Girlfriend?
- Life: This Is What You Turn My Brother Into?
- Ultimate Calm
- Because You Care
- Think About It: Not Everyone Will Become Great.
- A Nano Man
- Your Life
- Deep Water
- The Challenge (Part Two)
- The Challenge
- A Chronicle Man
- Meeting My Professor
- Suspense! (Part Two)
- Suspense! (Part One)
- All Round Quotes 101
- Mr. James You’re Good In Theory
- On My Journey To The Coaching Land
- The Day I Regretted Entering A Taxi.
- Two Things Your Mother Didn’t Want To Accept.
- Two Things Your Father Never Have The Balls To Tell You.
- Nobody Can Stop Me!
- Madam Fuck-Face.
- Your God Will Ask You.
- Pay Attention To Her Stupidity.
- SAVAGERY: YOU DON’T WANNA FUCK WITH.
- A Lesson Learned From Living A Disciplinary Lifestyle.
- Here Are Two Things I Want You To Pay Attention To:
- Have Some Limit – There’s A Way You Could Never Understand Women.
- You Can’t Predict Your Success.
- Never Get Depressed!
- I Want To Dedicate My Life To Writing.
- I Take It One Step At A Time.
- I Leave Many Shit Behind.
- IDEAS NEVER COME EASY.
- Why Can’t We All Face Our Own Dreams?
- From My Perspective: This Is The “Type of Girls” That I Really Want To Date.
- This Time Around: I’ve Gat To Make Some Tough Decisions.
- The Best Way To Keep-Up The Challenge: Logic.
- At Least “A Little Kick Ass” Is Enough.
- You Have To Dedicate Your Life To Something.
- What Types Of Girl Are You Dating?
- You Still Have A Long Ways To Go.
- What I Didn’t Learn About Life.
- WE ALL FIRST BELIEVE IN OUR FUCKED UP DREAMS.